Friday, February 20, 2009

Theaterhelper.com

If you just can't get enough of what it is I have to say, then you my friends, are in luck! One of my friends runs a website designed to help people interested in technical theater. I have been able to write a few different articles for the website on special effects and lighting. If you have any interest in theater, this could be a great resource for tips and tricks to put together a good production.

TheaterHelper.com can also help those those with questions about educational theater. There are articles that can shed light on the different degrees that are offered, portfolio tips, and job opportunities.

With the educational information and professional tips provided, it really does become a one stop shop for theater amateurs, students, and professionals. I hope you will check it out.

www.theaterhelper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment